Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Off to a Great Start - Blogger.com

Oh great, now I'm blogging.

I've created this blog here on the Web 2.0 in order to vent the frustration that your software has caused me. It's a last ditch effort, really. I've tried medication, meditation, therapy, various plants, self-help books, and a half dozen religions but nothing has helped. I hate your software. It makes me feed bad.

Another thing I hate are blogs. I reject all information from blogs and about blogs and especially information from blogs about blogs. I also can't stand blogging, and I'm only on my third paragraph. This had better work.

I got started with blogging back on the morning of July 17th, 2007 after recovering from a minor blackout caused by the installation of your software; something you'll be reading about in an upcoming entry. I put the word "blog" into Google and the second link that appeared brought me here to blogger.com where I was up and running in only a few moments using my Gmail account (or "Google account" or whatever the hell they call it now).

The reason that it took a few moments to get started instead of just a couple moments or a single moment, is that I received a sign from blogging Gods upon the creation of this blog:

Some people might regard this omen as warning, but to me it's rage-inducing evidence that this will one day become the most important blog to have ever existed on the topic of your software and the grief that it has caused me.

No comments: